International Centre for Research and Studies VICRS
The existence of scientific research centres is an indicator of the progress of life knowledge and the institutional building in it, provided that it plays its role in the environment in which it operates.
Scientific studies and research centres constitute a major source of information and advice for decision makers at all levels. The primary role assigned to these centres is to analyse reality and provide future visions in order to advance a new reality or develop the current reality to a better level, according to academic and strategic references.
Studies and research centres have become an urgent necessity in light of the growing role of knowledge and creativity in work and the economy, in order to accommodate the stage and keep pace with the great change in knowledge, technology, work trends and markets. Research centres are of great importance in policy formulation and making in the world.
Research centres are of great importance in policy-making in the world, and the researcher must enjoy enthusiasm and passion for scientific research that he works on, because scientific research requires creativity to develop existing ideas and invent new topics and to have patience and ability to overcome the difficulties and challenges of research.
Victoria International Centre for Research and Studies is a science centre at the University of Victoria in London.
Victoria International Centre for Research and Studies in the United Kingdom has become an urgent necessity in light of the growing role of knowledge and creativity in work and the digital economy in order to accommodate the stage and keep pace with the great change in knowledge, technology, work trends and markets.
Vision, Mission and Goals
Leadership in studies and research along with high quality in scientific consultations.
- Encouraging distinguished research by providing a supportive environment for researchers from both faculty and students. The research will cover all scientific fields and specialisations in order to achieve university and society goals.
- Excellence in scientific research, through research programs, advisory visions, and various scientific activities. A special focus will be on the priorities of advancing scientific research at the university, local community. The attention on national priorities related to disseminating scientific knowledge and strengthening the partnership between the university and other sectors of the society will be taken into account.
- Encouraging distinguished research by providing an attractive and stimulating environment that supports excellence and creativity for researchers to achieve the university’s mission of scientific and research excellence.
- Active participation in decision-making processes through high-quality studies and research.
- Investing expertise and research in addressing community issues, in a way that contributes to bringing about comprehensive development.
Objectives of VICRS
- Supporting research and studies in various specialisations.
- Providing scientific advice to manufacturing, commercial and service sectors.
- Enhancing cooperation and partnership with local, regional and international research centres.
- Support and development of e-learning and digital economy.
- Contribute to the preparation of a distinguished generation of researchers.
- Providing research and advisory services to publical and private bodies and institutions.
- Addressing issues of sustainable development and society’s problems through conducting research and scientific studies in its interim and strategic dimensions.
- Revitalizing the scientific, intellectual, cultural and creative movement by holding well organised conferences, symposiums, scientific meetings, workshops and discussion panels.
- Providing scientific and objective visions to support the decision and formulate development policies and strategies at the university.
- Contribute to the formulation of the university’s general policy in terms of excellence in scientific research. Moreover, building the university’s research capabilities, raising the level of research work, participating in developing the university’s performance, ensuring the quality of its outputs, and disseminating strategic thinking. Furthermore, leading the achievement of the university’s vision and mission, and its functions in education, scientific research and community service.
- Encouraging and supporting postgraduate students in publishing distinguished research in prestigious scientific journals.
- Supporting innovation and patents, directing research and studies in the direction of development and community service.
- Building bridges of cooperation and exchange of knowledge and expertise with public decision-making centres and research centres.
- Preparing distinguished studies and research that contribute to enhancing the academic scientific research process at the university.