Prof. Zhenling Liu
Lecture in business, marketing, consumer behavior, consumer psychology. Scientific researcher in recycling economy, environment science and sustainable development. Founder of famous institution: International Association of Management Science and Engineering Technology(HongKong). Advisory member for Zibeline Internationale publisher(Malaysia). Professional consultant for academic publishing and upgrading to be highly recognized and prestigious publications.
International Market survey, Consumer Behavior, Environmental Economics, Interdisciplinary Bibliometrics, Research Front Discovery in literature
Energy-Economy-Environment System, Energy Economics, Sustainable Development
Vice Dean in Department of Marketing, School of Management, Henan University of Technology, China.2009-2014.
Senor Member of IEEE, Zhengzhou Section
Member of International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology, 2009-2016
Visiting Scholar in Bangor University, Wales University, UK.2012.2-6.
Visiting Scholar in Winona State University, MN, U.S.,2016-2017
Lecture in School of Management, Henan University of Technology, China.2009-2012.
Associate Professor in School of Management, Henan University of Technology, China,2013-date.
Editor in Chief: Advances in Industrial Engineering and Management
Associate Editor: Journal of Coastal Research(IF=0.8)
Associate Editor: Journal of sustainability Science and Management
Liu Haibing, Liu zhenling, Huang Hui, Spatial-Temporal Evolution and Dynamics Mechanism of the Resources-based Urgan Agglomeration. China Economics Press, ISBN：9787501797202
Liu zhenling, Wang hao, Mechanical Science and Engineering IV, published by TTP, Selected papers from 2014 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering,
” Mechanical Sciences and Engineering” under book series:Advanced Materials Research Vol.1055.(ISBN:9783038353218). Published by TTP.http://www.ttp.net/978-3-03835-321-8.html
2021.Special Issue on “advances in Internet of Vehicles” in International Journal of Vehicle Information and Communication Systems.
2018 Guest Editor: Journal of Coastal Research
Special Issue #83, Advances in Sustainable Port and Ocean Engineering
- Journal, IF=0.6: Guest Editor: Special issue “Special issue on Port and Ocean Engineering Automation” Journal of Marine Science and Technology （IF=0.65). Vol.24(1),2016.
- Lead Guest Editor, 2016, Issue4, Journal of Interdisciplinary Mathematics
Guest Edited Special Issues
- JOURNAL OF MARINE SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-TAIWAN V24N1:Special issue on Port and Ocean Engineering Automation
Journal of Coastal Research
Special Issue 73 – Recent Developments of Port and Ocean Engineering.Journal of Coastal Research
(1)Lead Guest Editor of Special Issue on Journal: Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Special Issue “Recent Developments in Design and Manufacturing Technologies” http://ade.sagepub.com/cgi/collection/mant
- Lead Guest editor of Special issues in Journal: Advances in Information Sciences and Service Sciences（ISSN：1976-3700）
- Special issue ” 6th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management” http://www.aicit.org/aiss/global/si.html?jname=AISS&cata=Past#S21
- Special issue “Frontiers in Industrial Engineering and Management”http://www.aicit.org/aiss/global/si.html?jname=AISS&cata=Past#S30
- Special issue “2th International Conference on Computer Science and Logistics Engineering” http://www.aicit.org/aiss/global/si.html?jname=AISS&cata=Past#S31
- Special issue”3th International Conference on Management Science and Information Engineering”http://www.aicit.org/aiss/global/si.html?jname=AISS&cata=Past#S35
- Special issue Advances in Advanced Management Science
Recycling Utilization Patterns of Coal Mining Waste in China[J] Resources,Reservation and recycling,2010,(12):1331-1340. DOI: 10.1016/j.resconrec.2010.05.005
RCR 30 in 30 Best Paper Award, to celebrate The 30 Anniersary of Resources, Conservation & Recycling
Google Scholar ID:https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=c2vEsIIAAAAJ
H Index:24 (Updated as of 08/2021)