Hazem Ahmed Ibrahim Mohamed El-Rouby
Lecturer, Faculty of Physical Education for Boys – Helwan University 10 Al Omran behand l matahen , talbia , Fisal , Giza.
Mobile : 01004474574
Degree : Physical Education B.Sc. 2006-2007.
Grade : very good , 6th of the class
Master’s degree: in Sports Measurement and Evaluation tittle “Anthropometric Measurements
Predictive Implications of Digital Sports players” 2012
Ph.D. philosophy Degree : “Anthropometric Measurements Predictive Implications of Digital Sports players” 2017
the field of teaching at the university
– Teaching assistant, then assistant teacher, then a assistant professor, Department of Psychology, Sociology and Sports Evaluation
-Director of the Training Department at the Quality Assurance Unit at the college
– Lecturer in tests and measurements, scientific research and statistics, measurement and evaluation of health-related physical fitness for undergraduate students since appointment until now
– Lecturer in physical fitness, physical load planning, first aid, artificial respiration and drowning rescue at the Egyptian Olympic Academy for Sports Leaders – Egyptian Olympic Committee
– Participated in the organization of many conferences, seminars and workshops within the college
– Participated in organizing several camps for the first year of the college
In the academic field
– Director of the International Center for Sports Science and Arts of the Egyptian Universities Sports Federation from 2020 until now by a decision of the Federation’s Board of Directors
headed by the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research Technical Affairs -Specialist at the Olympic Academy for Sports Leaders in Cairo Stadium – Egyptian Olympic Committee from October 2007 to October 2009
– General Coordinator of Facts Fitness Academy 2011 – 2013- General Manager of PBLS Academy from 2013 to 2020
– Organized several “personal trainer” gym courses affiliated to the Syndicate of Physical Rehabilitation and Sports Injuries.
– International lecturer at the British Council in the International Inspiration Program, the preparation of Yang Sport Leaders “YSL” from 2014 to 2016.
In the field of Swimming, drowning rescue, and first aid
– First aid and artificial respiration course from the American Red Cross 2006 and 2012
– CPR course from the American Heart Association 2016
– Participated in many swimming competitions as a player and received a certificate from the Guinness Book of 2010
– Referee in the World Modern Pentathlon Championship (swimming-running) in Egypt 2010
In the field of physical fitness & healthy club
Member of the Board of Directors of the General Syndicate for Kinetic Rehabilitation and Injuries from 2012 to 2016
– Lecturer in physical load planning courses, gym trainer rehabilitation courses and massage courses in many private academies inside and outside the Arab Republic of Egypt.
– Fitness coach for volleyball players, “special training” at October’s Shooting Club from 2014 until now
– Physical load trainer for squash teams at Shooting Club October from January 2015 until now
– Physical load trainer for the swimming teams at Hadayek Al-Ahram Club from July 2016 until April 2017
– General Manager of Fitness for Football Teams at Bubuls Football Academy 2012-2015
– Director of physical fitness for the water ballet teams at the Egyptian Shooting Club “Dokki” 2013
– Fitness trainer for the ground tennis teams at Wadi Degla Club in Maadi from 2007 to 2009
– – Fitness trainer, massage therapist and health club in Fit Gym from July 2004 to March
In the field “Special Olympics”
– Referee and organizer of the Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi 2019
– Deputy Director of the Bowling Tournament in the Regional Championship of Special Olympics Egypt 2014
– International lecturer for bowling training and arbitration for Special Olympics coaches Damascus – Syria 2011
– Participated in organizing many local tournaments in the Egyptian Special Olympics from 2008 until now
In the field of organizing conferences and sports courses
– Participated in the organization of many international scientific conferences for the Faculty of Physical Education in El Haram.
– Member of the Organizing Committee of the Arab Sports Tournament for Universities, Egypt 2010.
– Deputy Director of the Conference: Sports for All, an Arab National Security” Sharm El- Sheikh for the period from 19-22 April 2017, which was organized by the Arab Sports for All Federation
– Attending the Conference of Proceedings of Arab Practice between Competition and Practice, Kuwait for the period 28-31 October 2017
– Director of training courses in the first Arab sports course for the qualitative federations Contact 1 of the Arab Federation for Sports Culture, which was held in Luxor from 20-23 November 2017.
– Director of training courses and workshops for the first Arab sports course for the qualitative federations Contacts 2, which is organized by the Arab Federation for Sports Culture, which was held in New Valley October 18-21, 2019 AD, New Valley – Egypt “Implementation is in progress”
– Attending the International Scientific Conference on Sports Investment in Kazan, Russia, April 2019.
Member of the Organizing Committee, Future Horizons for Arab and African Sports, for the Faculty of Physical Education, Al-Jazirah for Girls, October 31 – November 1
Attending the International Scientific Conference on Applied Sports Psychology at the University of Hafr Al-Batin, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, December 4-5, 2019
Attending the International Scientific Conference The Role of Modern Sports Medicine in Scientific Selection and Upgrading the Handball System January 31, 2020
– Attending the Arab Conference on Sports and Law “Managing the Settlement of Sports Disputes between the Judiciary and Arbitration” and organized by the Arab Organization for
Administrative Development – the League of Arab States and the Egyptian Olympic Committee March 3-5, 2020
– Deputy Director of the first edition of the Arab Women’s Sports Conference “Challenges and Opportunities”) from 27-30 March 2019 – Cairo
– Deputy Director of the second edition of the Arab Women’s Sports Conference “Challenges and Opportunities”) from 25-26 November 2020.
– Director General of the African International Conference Precautionary measures for the return of sports activity in Africa in light of the Corona pandemic, which was organized by the African Union of Sports Medicine October 28, 2020.
– General Director of the International Conference Towards a Better Future for Martial Arts and Sciences, February 2021
– Holds promotion courses from the university and holds many certificates of mastery of learning skills and communication between teacher and learner.
Sports massage instructor
– Lecturer in physical training courses and gym trainer at Fitness Pioneers Academy in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– Lecturer in the physical equipment and fitness courses at the Fitness Expert Academy in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
– Obtained a physical load planning course from the International Academy of Sports Sciences 2010
– Holds a fitness trainer course from Gold’s Gym Academy, September 2006
– Obtained a course in massage therapist and health clubs at Vet Gym Academy, April 2005 AD
– Study is underway in the planning course and legalization of training loads at the American ISSA Foundation
– Obtained the first Arab study for financing and investing youth and sports facilities and programs
August 2007 AD.
– Holds a local trainer course, then a local lecturer, then an accredited international lecturer for the rehabilitation of youth sports cadres in the International Inspiration Program YSL of the British Council 2014
– Holds a course on “The Art of Television Preparation and Presentation” at the Studios of the Faculty of Mass Communication, Cairo University 2009.
– Holds a drowning rescue and first aid course in 2005
– Swimming referee course from the Egyptian Swimming Federation 2013
– Modern Pentathlon Arbitration Course 2009
– Received the Psychological Challenges Course for Athletes 2010
– Obtained a local rescue trainer course in 2013
– Holds a local rescue lecturer course 2016
– Obtained an international rescue trainer course 2018
– Holds the Executive Director Course from the Olympic Academy for Athletic Leaders No. (119) 6/17/13/7/2021