Eng. Raed H. Al-Hadeethi
My principal responsibility as a (Implementation & maintenance engineer) is to ensure continuous running of equipment and machinery. It’s part of my responsibility to work with other employees and related departments in order to improve production facilities, reduce costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, as well as personnel and production processes.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology (UOT), Baghdad – Iraq, 2005
- B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, 1996, University of Technology (UOT), Baghdad- Iraq.Career
- September 2021 to date
Jordan and Middle East representative, University of Victoria (UOVL), London, United Kingdom.✓ Has the rights to communicate, negotiate, promote, make travel arrangements and logistics, attend meetings and exhibitions on behalf of UOVL, (email: Raed@uovl.uk ).
- 2015 to date
Maintenance & supplier engineer with Zain Group –Amman 2014 – 2015Implementation of mechanical jobs at MGC (Mesopotamia for general contracting company), Doha – Qatar
- 2010 – 2014
Maintenance & supplier engineer at Al-Qaim Cement Factory, Al-Maysarah Group for investors in Jordan
Maintenance engineer at Al-Omar factory for water treatment in Jordan
Maintenance and implementation engineer in the ministry of housing & construction main duties include as below:
- ✓ Maintenance of water Pumps and hot water system such as boilers, burners.
- ✓ Test and evaluation of machine and Equipment’s.
- ✓ Stores management and inventory Planning and Control.
- ✓ Installation & maintenance of all HVAC equipment’s such as Chillers, pumps, Air handling units(A.H.U), package units, Fan coil units (F.C.U), and Precision units, Supply/Exhaust fans, Ducts.
- Iraqi Engineers Union.
- Jordanian Engineers Association (JEA).
- The e-Institute for Twenty-First Century Skills, Founding Member, Training & Logistic Coordinator,No. VR36249B/ESA4, Germany.Additional Information
Main duties include:
• Supervision on mechanical jobs (drainage & water system). Page 1 of 2
- Supervision on installation of AC (air-conditioning system).
- Managing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Scheduling preventive maintenance and carrying out corrective maintenance.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems through continuous tests and inspections.
- Controlling maintenance tools and equipment.
- Controlling maintenance stores and following-up spare parts availability.
- Training operators on proper operations activities and machine condition monitoring.
- Continuous coordination with other departments, mainly production and procurement departments.
- Arranging all procurement requirements of fixtures, fittings, and components … etc.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs;
- Dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and breakdowns.
- Writing maintenance reports to help with installation, maintenance and commissioning guidelines.
- HAP (Hourly Analysis Program) Carrier 4.6.
- Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Microsoft Office Word, ICD L certificate.Training Courses:
Typing Arabic and English.
- Industrial Safety and Environment Protection, National Centre for Managerial Planning and Development, Baghdad, Iraq, 2002.
- Operations Research, National Center for Managerial Planning and Development, Baghdad, Iraq, 2002.
- Employee Training and Development, National Center for Managerial Planning Development, Baghdad,Iraq, 2002.
- Computer Skills Development, National Center for Managerial Planning and Development, Baghdad, Iraq,2002.
- Maintenance of window type and split unite, Institute of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq, 1999. Maintenanceof Hot Water Systems, University y of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq,1997.PersonalNationality; Iraqi | DoB: 9.11.1967 | Arabic (Mother Tongue) and English.
Available upon request