Dr. Nabeel AL-Obaidi
Phone: 009647810706615 & 00905376048162
Achievement: PhD International Law
certificate section Country of study
Bachelor of Law LAW
Master International criminal law
PhD International criminal law
Academic Positions & Teaching Responsibilities
Academic Title Lecturer Lecturer Lecturer Lecturer
Academic Expert Member
The Academic Institution
Al- Nussor Private College
Al- Anbar University
Al- Kitab University
Teaching Aalborg Academy of Sciences in the Kingdom of Danish
Advisory Board for the Scientific Journal – Iraqi Counter-Terrorism Service
Arab Human Rights Committee – League of Arab States – Cairo
Chairman of the Committee
Chairman of the Committee for Democracy and Human Rights – Swedish-Iraqi Network for Studies
Head of the Strategic Studies Unit – Aalborg Center for Strategic Studies and Future Foresight / Denmark
Member of the Scientific Committee
Center Al-isbaah pour l’éducation et les études civilization belles etstratégiques Siège – FRANCE
Legal Expert Member
Member Member Member Member Member Member Member Member
Arab Society For Forensic Science – Naif Arab University for Security Sciences Scientific Board – Military and Strategic Studies Journal, Berlin – Germany
Rachel Centre For Human Rights, Brussels International Jurists Union, France
Arab Centre For Democracy
Arab Revival Assembly, Turkey
Egyptian Assembly For International Law, Cairo
Al- Fikra Forum For Political Studies
Iraqi Professionals Association
Arbitrator at Judicial and Jurisprudential Journal , School of Law, Algeria
Arbitrator at Legal and Political Journal, School of Law, Al-Wadi University, Algeria
Member in Babir Centre for Educational and Social Sciences, Turkey
Editorial Board and Referee of the Journal of (JNLS) el-nebras for legal studies
Editorial Board and Referee at Voix de la Loi Magazine
Editorial Board and Referee at Maalem magazine for legal and political studies Editorial Board and Referee of the Journal of Legal Studies
Editorial Board and Referee of the Revue
Scientific Committee Member in Syrian Refugees Conference, Adiyaman University, Turkey
Scientific Committee Member in Rees Conference for Social and Educational Sciences, Banderma University, Turkey
Member Member Member Member
Scientific Commission for Refugees Conference in Middle East, Al- Yarmouk University
Editorial Board and Referee of the journal revue des recherché en droit et sciences Politiques
Algérienne des Sciences Juridiques et Politiques (RASJEP)
Editorial Board and Referee of the journal RECHERCHES
Referee member of the Journal of Law – Algeria
Published Books and Journal Articles
- Confrontation of Financial and Economic International
Crimes – A comparative Study.
- The Legal Mechanism for Controlling the International
Crime of Human Trafficking.
- The Bases of Punitive Policy in Prisons and the Extent of
State Commitment to International Instruments (An
Intensive Study in International Criminal Law).
- Controlling of the Crime of Trading in Human Organs.
- Towards Controlling the Modern Financial and Economic
- The Problematic Aspects of Controlling the International
Terrorism between Generalities and Confusion – Legal,
Security and Strategic Study.
- The Extent of National and International Legislations
Appropriateness to Control the International Terrorism.
- Journal Articles:
- The Criminal Liability of Doctor for Transplanting of
Human Organs, Iraqi Ministry of Health, 2014.
- The Legal Importance of Forensic Evidence and its Impact on the Personal Conviction of the Criminal Judge, Naif
Arab University for Security Sciences, 2015.
- The Protection of International Refugees, Al- Yarmook
- The Protection of Syrian Refugees – Problems and Solutions, Adiyaman University – Turkey, 2016.
- The Relation Between International Terrorism and Modern Legal Notions, Al-Zarqaa Privet University, 2016.
- Secret Criminal Investigations, College of Law Journal – Kirkuk University, 2016.
- The Position of International Criminal Law towards Bribery Crime and the Ways of Its Control.
- The Legal Nature of Trading in Human Organs Crime, The Journal of Legal Studies, School of Law, Assyot University, Egypt, 2016.
- The Legal Guarantees of Using Modern Technological Means in Evidence and its Impact on Individuals’ Rights.
- The Extent of Legislative Competency in Compensating Terrorism Crimes Damages in Iraq and Comparative Regimes, College of Law Journal – Kirkuk University, 2017.
- The Legal Methods of International Criminal Jurisdiction in Protecting the Refugees – Syrian Refugees as an Example, Adiyaman University, Turkey, 2017.
- The Role of International Organisations in Controlling the Crime of Trading in Children and Protecting Them Psychologically, University of Hama Likhdir, School of Law and Political Sciences, Algeria, 2017.
- The Security Responsibility of International Organisations inside Refugees Camps, Arab University of Amman, Jordan, 2017.
- Administrative Job and The Means of Its Criminal Protection, The Legal Journal, Cairo University, School of Law, 2017.
- The Role of Forensic Police in Inspecting Biological Vestige in Crime Scene, Naif Arab University for Security Sciences, KSA, 2017.
- The Rights of Refugees and Their Protection Mechanisms, the 3rd International Conference on Refugees in the Middle East, The Centre of Refugees Displaced Studies, Al- Yarmouk University, 2018.
- The Effectiveness of United Nations’ Role in Assisting and Protecting Refugees, Al- Yarmouk University, School of Law, Jordan, 2018.
- The Effectiveness of National and International Legislations in Dealing with Corruption, Al-Kuffa University, College of Law and Political Sciences, 2018.
- Money Laundering as the Main Source for Funding the Terrorism, Iraqi University, College of Management and Economic Sciences, Baghdad, 2018.
- The Duality of International Law Rules in Dealing with Refugees – Yemen and Libya as a Model, Adana, Turkey, 2018.
- Research (the impact of religious moderation in the face of extremist intellectual terrorism) published in the Journal of Anbar University 2018.
- Research Interest & Training Programs:
- – Criminal Scene.
- – Security and Anti-Terrorism.
- – Immigration and Asylum.
- – Participation in the 1st Arab Conference on Management Practices and Human Recourse Development in Public Sector.
- – Participation in the Forum of Human Resource Challenges in Crises, Arab Administrative Development Organisation, Cairo, 2014.
- – Participation in the Training Program at the Seat of the League of Arab States, 2016.
- – Participating in the Training Program at the Seat of the League of Arab States, Economic Sector, Amman, 2016.
- – Participation in the work of the International Conference (Scientific Research and its Impact in Confronting Extremist Thought), Salah Al-Din Al-Ayoubi Centre, University of Tikrit / 2019.
- – Modern strategic mechanisms of the Iraqi Counter- Terrorism Service against terrorist organizations, the International Conference on Combating Terrorism, the Iraqi Counter-Terrorism Service, 2021, Iraq.