Fadi Mohamad Al Kibbe
Fadi Mohamad Al Kibbe
Ph.D. in Sports Management
Name: Fadi Mohamad Al Kibbe
Place and date of birth: Beirut, on June, 10th 1972
Mobile number: +961 70 45 24 24
Marital status: Married
2005- Till Present: International Wrestling Referee.
2011 Till Present: International Certified Lecturer for Sports Federations, Clubs, Associations and Special Olympics Lebanon.
2017 Till Present: Colonel in the Lebanese State Security Directorate (Head of the Institutional Department and the Sports Department.
- Till Present: President of the Sports Management Committee of the Arab Union for Physical Culture.
2017 Till Present: Strategic Planning Consultant for several Lebanese Sports Clubs.
2018 Till Present: Lecturer in The Modern University for Business and Science (MUBS). Supervisor of MS thesis’ Sports Management Major.
- Till Present: Lecturer in The University of Sciences and Arts in Lebanon (USAL).
2021 Till Present: President of the Lebanese Association for Physical Culture
2020 –2021: President of Lebanese Wrestling Federation.
2018-2020: Vice President of the Lebanese Federation of Physical Culture.
2014-2016: Lecturer in The Military School – Sports Management.
2002-2012: Lecturer in The Lebanese Army Institute – Physical Education.
- D. in Sports Management – Faculty of Sports Education – Halwan University – Egypt – September 2019.
- Master Degree in Sports Management – Lebanese University – Faculty of Education – 2011/2013.
- Nutrition Specialist Diploma – The Institute of Islah and Irshad – Beirut – 2010.
- Diploma in Sports Nutrition from the IFA International Fitness Association – The United States of America – Orlando University – 2010.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical and Sports Education – Lebanese University – Faculty of Education – 2002.
- Bachelor Degree in Military Sciences – Military Academy – 1996
Arabic: Mother tongue / English: Good / French: Good
Leadership, teamwork, ability to work under pressure, time management, problem solving and positive impact on people, human resources management.
Fighting sports – Basketball – Table Tennis – Travel – Exploring new developments and innovation in sports management.