Dr. Paola Virginia Gigliotti
Paola Virginia Gigliotti born in 1952
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery 1977
- General Medicine, Perugia, Italy 1978-2011
- Current medical practice: Emergency Doctor San Candido (BZ) Italy
- Professor of Physiology of Environmental Sports, University of Perugia
- Author of many scientific publications.
Member of the Italian team of Artistic Gymnastic until 1968
Mountaineer with a large exploration experience
2003-2008 member of the board of UIAA ( International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation
From 2007 honorary member in charge of human and social programs of International Sport Climbing Federation
From 2016 coordinator in Europe of FIAB (International Federation of Aainball).
11 December 2006 “International United Nations Mountain Day”, prize from the President of Italian Republic and the Minister of Regional Affairs: “For her activities in mountain scientific research and support for mountain people”