Our University of Victoria - London ( UOVL )
UNIVERSITY OF VICTORIA
LONDON – UK
WHO WE ARE
University of Victoria in London is one of the UK’s prestigious institutions of higher education and is distinguished by its combination of flexibility and high-quality education. The university provides great opportunities for students around the world through distance learning according to modern methods and leadership of innovation and modern research. The university works hard to strengthen the relationship with its students, motivate and guide them to ensure their success and acquire the skills that qualify them to work in their various study specializations.
The university is officially registered and accredited by the Accredited by UK Register of Learning Providers (UKRLP) under No. 10088618 as an academic institution working in the field of undergraduate, postgraduate studies and training. The university abides by the regulations and standards in the United Kingdom and enjoys a moral personality and administrative independence, and has the right to conclude cooperation agreements, contracts and twinning with international scientific and educational institutions in all fields that serve educational, research and academic goals.
An independent United Kingdom academic institution, geographical location, culture, and scientific curriculum … It was established in 2015 in his name ACADEMY OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND TRAINING. https://www.academiasrt.co.uk/ based on the registration document issued by the Tax Authority and the UK Register of Learning Providers Authority under No. 10088618. As an academic institution working at the level of postgraduate studies. In accordance with the legal controls in force in the United Kingdom, the Academy enjoys a moral and legal personality with administrative independence and works to conclude contracts and cooperation and twinning agreements with international scientific and educational institutions in fields that serve the educational and research objectives of the Academy.
University of Victoria London (UOVL) believes that access to higher education is a key ingredient in the promotion of world peace and global economic development. It views higher education as a basic right, and believes that it can both transform the lives of individuals and be an important force for societal change. UOVL believes that education plays a fundamental role in strengthening respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms, and in promoting understanding and tolerance.
The mission of University of Victoria is to offer affordable, quality, online, degree-granting educational programs to any qualified student.
To provide the opportunity for higher education to students from diverse backgrounds through:
- Utilising the internet to provide distance education
- Offering programs at minimal costs
- Providing a wide range of financial assistance options
- Promoting the University’s programs in underserved regions of the world
To offer quality programs that:
- Maintain high academic standards
- Include core components to foster critical thinking, communication, and commitment to lifelong learning
- Focus on competencies and skills required for success in the global economy
- Are continually assessed and improved through regular outcome assessment and external reviews
- Promote a culture of shared learning through collaboration, interaction and peer-to-peer teaching and assessment
- Are designed around open educational resources (OER)
To provide students with services that contribute to the achievement of the desired learning outcomes by:
- Engaging in a constant process of continual improvement
- Utilising technology and automation to improve service and accuracy
To assist students in developing, evaluating, and implementing employment decisions and plans by:
Helping students develop self-knowledge related to career choice and work preferences
- Providing educational and occupational information to guide students’ career and educational planning and to develop their understanding of the world of work
- Linking students with alumni, employers, and professional organisations that can provide opportunities to integrate academic learning with the work environment and explore future career possibilities
To ensure institutional financial stability and growth through:
- Utilising volunteers for leadership, academic and administrative work
- Maintaining highly efficient processes
- Developing a community of supporters
UOVL is based on the belief that education at a minimal cost is a basic right for all qualified applicants, not just for a privileged few. The University works to open the gates of higher education to qualified students anywhere in the world by offering its programs through distance learning and by making this opportunity affordable.
UOVL creates a global community by making its academic programs, educational services, and employment opportunities available to qualified individuals from all over the world, and by providing learning opportunities that engage students and faculty from diverse backgrounds.
UOVL grounds its institutional culture in candor, transparency and best professional practices, and expects all students, faculty, staff, and administrators to uphold the highest standards of personal integrity, honesty and responsibility. Additionally, the University expects its students to take responsibility for their education, and to pursue their studies diligently and with seriousness of purpose.
UOVL provides a high-quality, online liberal arts education suitable in scope and depth to the challenges of the 21st century. The University assesses and evaluates all aspects of its academic model on an ongoing basis.
BOARD OF UNIVERSITY
We have a distinguished scientific and administrative team